- The NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR CULTURE AND THE ARTS (NCCA) invites prospective bidders to bid for the “Procurement of Security Services” with an approved budget for the contract (ABC) of Two Million Four Hundred Thousand Pesos Only (PhP 2,400,000.00) inclusive of VAT.
- Prospective bidders should have experience in undertaking similar projects within the last two (2) years with an amount of at least 50% of the proposed project for bidding. The Eligibility Check/Screening shall use non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria. Post-qualification of the lowest calculated bid shall be conducted.
- Application is open to all accredited PADPAO security services agencies with a reliable pool of supervisors and responsible security staffs and duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Prospective Bidders may send their Letter of Intent from May 24 to 31, 2010 through fax 5275535 or email at email@example.com.
- The BAC will issue hard copies of Bidding Documents (BDs) starting from June 1 to 8, 2010 at Room 2-D, 2nd Floor NCCA Building, 633 General Luna St., Intramuros, Manila upon cash payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Four Hundred Pesos (P 2,400.00) per R.A. 9184, Section 17.5, Rule VI. Prospective bidders may also download the BDs from www.ncca.gov.ph. Prospective bidders that will download the BDs from NCCA website shall pay the corresponding fee before submitting their bid documents.
- The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the prospective Bidder or his/her authorized representative.
- Only bidders who bought the bid documents may attend the Prebid Conference scheduled on June 10, 2010 2pm Room D,5th Floor, NCCA Building, to clarify the specification requirements of the subject bidding, terms and conditions and other concerns.
- Deadline for submission of sealed bids which shall be in two separate envelopes;(1) Technical Proposal; (2) Financial Proposal shall be on June 24, 2010 at 12:00 Noon to Gaydeen Bernabe-Vergara, BAC Secretary at Room 2E, 2/F NCCA Bldg., 633 General Luna St., Intramuros, Manila. The envelopes shall be marked: “DO NOT OPEN” and shall indicate the bidder’s company name and title of the subject bidding. Opening of bids will follow immediately on the same date at 2:00 pm at Room 5D 5/F NCCA Bldg.
- Bidders are strongly advised to adhere to the schedules stated herewith. Late bids will not be accepted.
- All bids shall be addressed to:
Ms. Marichu G. Tellano
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee (BAC)
National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA)
Attention: Gaydeen Bernabe-Vergara
527 2192 Loc. 206
fax :527 5535
12. All particulars relative to Eligibility, Bid Bond, Performance Bond, Bid Evaluation and Award of Contract shall be governed by the provisions of Republic Act No. 9184.
13. The NCCA assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify the bidders for any expense incurred in the preparation of the bid.
14. The NCCA reserves the right to reject any or all bids, waive any defect therein and accept offer most advantageous to the government.
MS. MARICHU G. TELLANO
BAC Chairperson for Goods & Services and Printing
Instruction to bidders
Bid Bulletin BAC GS 2010-06-001